:: Fulton County Living ::
Collins School           
A photo of this school is
needed. Please
Contact Us
A Photograph of
this School is
This school was located 2 1/2 miles north of Mayfield
on the Mountain Road. The ground for the school
house was donated by William Collins. There were 43
pupils in 1846 and the teachers salary was $28.84.
About 1934 the district became part of the Northville
School District.