|Dennie Hollow was first know as Cozzene School in about 1820. Before the Civil War
Mrs. Mary school figuring. Her grandfather told her to go to school and get back
"learned". Teachers were attired neatly in a dark blue blouse and walking skirt.
Mrs. Holden's brother, the late William Brower, type desks replacing plank
benches. The school was later owned by Mr. and Mrs. Ivan Van Nostrand and Selah