:: Fulton County Living ::
This early church was established in 1793 and stood
on this site until 1826. The churchyard was used for burials
of Mayfield's early settlers. The oldest burials are on the side
near this marker. This cemetery now connects with the
modern one. There are three Memorial Markers for those
who have served our country including the
Spanish-American War

LOCATION: This marker is located across from the
Mayfield High School on South School Street. This marker
was suggested by Town Historian E.J. Ruliffson in 1936.
Click on image to enlarge
Dutch Reformed Church of
Mayfield
Click on image to enlarge
Memorial Stones
Memorial Stone 3
Memorial Stone 2
Memorial Stone 1
Click on image to enlarge
Click on image to enlarge
Click on image to enlarge
As printed in the pamphlet
Fulton County Roadside History 2009